Posted by mike on 1999/2/19 0:00:00 (726) reads
We saw a tidbit on the news wire about Jeep introducing a line of bicycles in the United States in June. Apparently, the bikes will be named after Jeep vehicles (a 24-speed Wrangler?, a Grand Cherokee with a banana seat?). If anyone has any further info about this, let us know...
DaimlerChrysler published a list of all the awards that the 1999 Grand Cherokee has been awarded this year...
- North American Truck - "Truck of the Year of the Year"
- MotorWeek - "Best Family Sport Vehicle"
- Four Wheeler - "Four Wheeler of the Year"
- 4 Wheel & Off-Road - "4x4 of the Year"
- Popular Science - "Best of What's New"
- Kiplinger's - "Best Cars of 1999"
- Kiplinger's - "Best New SUV"
- TAWA* - "Best New Vehicle for 1999"
- TAWA* - "Best Medium SUV for 1999"
- American Woman Motor Scene - "Most Likely to Survive Anything"
- AAA - "Top SUV Over $25,000"
- Edmund's - "Best SUV Over $25,000"
- NEMPA* - "Best Compact Sport Utility"
The comments are owned by the poster.
We aren't responsible for their content.
You must login or register to post a comment.