Posted by mike on 2000/1/11 0:00:00 (1211) reads
DaimlerChrysler has released additional photographs of their all-new Jeep Varsity concept vehicle. While we were hoping to see the unveiling of the all-new 2001 Jeep Cherokee this past week at the North American International Auto Show, it appears that we're going to have to wait just a little longer before we see an all-new production Jeep. In the meantime, hopefully these photographs and specifications will suffice...
Jeep Varsity Specifications
- Engine: 3.5-liter V-6
- Estimated Power: 300 bhp (224 kW)
- Estimated Torque: 255 lb.-ft. (346 Nm)
- Transmission: 4-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission
- Drive: Full-time four-wheel drive, rear-wheel drive or part-time four-wheel drive low
Body, Suspension, Wheels, & Tires
- Structure: Steel Unibody
- Front Suspension: Custom independent short-and-long-arm (SLA) with coil-over-shock setup
- Rear Suspension: Custom independent short-and-long-arm (SLA) with coil-over-shock setup
- Wheels: 19" x 9"
- Tires: P235/55R19
Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 166.3 in. (4224 mm)
- Width: 69.7 in. (1770.4 mm)
- Height: 64.9 in. (1647.2 mm)
- Wheelbase: 109.6 in. (2783.8 mm)
- Track: 59.5 in. (1511.3 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 9.5 in. (241.3 mm)
- Front Overhang: 28.4 in. (721.4 mm)
- Rear Overhang: 28.3 in. (718.8 mm)
- Weight: 3,400 lbs. (1543.6 kg)
- 0-60 mph (0-97 kph): 7.1 sec
- Top Speed: 130 mph (209.2 kph)
The comments are owned by the poster.
We aren't responsible for their content.
You must login or register to post a comment.
Posted: 1969/12/31 19:00 Updated: 1969/12/31 19:00
Originally posted by: TONY
I want one of these varity truck/cars. I think the styling is unique and rugged. I hope they produce them just as they are!