Posted by mike on 2008/4/7 19:07:00 (1738) reads
A recent blog post did some research into the current sales incentives that Chrysler is offering for some of its models, and there are some good deals to be had on some Jeeps. From the KickingTires blog:
Not surprisingly, the biggest numbers are on large trucks and SUVs, with the Dodge Ram half-ton sporting a $5,500 cash-back offer. The Dodge Durango and Chrysler Aspen have $2,500-$3,000 cash back, while the Jeep Commander and Grand Cherokee have between $3,500 and $4,000 cash back. Those prices donít quite match the 2006 employee pricing deals of $6,000 in some cases, but theyíre nothing to sneeze at.
- 2008 Jeep Commander - One of the models being killed off after this year gets $3,500 off, which isnít close to the $4,868 offered in 2006.
- 2008 Jeep Compass and Patriot - The small hatchbacks are selling well and only have $500 cash back.
- 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee - $3,500-$4,000 cash back, with an additional $500 in some areas. Thatís just $300 shy of the 2006 discounts. The diesel Grand Cherokee is also getting $1,500-$2,000 cash back.
- 2008 Jeep Liberty - Sales were down on the redesigned model, which is similar to the Dodge Nitro. Buyers can get $1,500-$2,000 off the Jeep version.
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler - There is no cash back being offered on the popular off-roader.
The comments are owned by the poster.
We aren't responsible for their content.
You must login or register to post a comment.
Posted: 2008/4/19 18:22 Updated: 2008/4/19 18:22
Just can't stay away
Re: Big Incentives Mean Lower Prices for Some Jeep Models
There must be a better incentive or dealer mark downs on the New Liberty as they are being advertised at $21,600 Sticker and can be had for $16,500 at several dealers....Upper $3 gas is not helping.....