Posted by mike on 2008/7/8 7:57:14 (1661) reads
From a Chrysler press release
What: Jeep Night, third in the Walter P. Chrysler Museum's Cruise Nights series
Who: Hundreds of cruisers and admirers will gather to marvel at magnificent vehicles in the Museum's parking lot. Cruise Nights are presented by the Chrysler Jeep Superstores and the Motor City Dodge Dealers.
When: 6 - 9 p.m. Thursday, July 10 (continues every other Thursday through Aug. 21)
Where: Walter P. Chrysler Museum, One Chrysler Dr., Auburn Hills, 48326 (off I-75 at exit 78)
Details: - July 10 Jeep Night highlights:
- View the Jeep Dakar, Jeep Icon, Jeep Jeepster and Jeep Willys 2 concepts displayed on Museum's front drive
- Catch Jeep Night at the Movies -- entertaining snippets from Jeep commercials and film features spanning several decades, in the Museum's theater
- Enter to win a dining package -- compliments of Frankenmuth, Max & Erma's and bd's Mongolian Barbecue -- valued at $125
- Kick the tires of the latest Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge models and pick up a discount certificate -- good for one percent below factory invoice price on a new vehicle purchase or lease
- Compete for "best of" awards: Best Jeep, Museum's Choice and Best Wheels for Wooing
- Enjoy food, music and Museum tours
- All makes and models are welcome to display on the Museum's spacious grounds
- A $5 donation is requested for Museum entrance
- Return on July 24 for Luxury Car Night featuring:
- an inside look at Chrysler vehicle design with Ralph Gilles, Vice President -- Jeep(R), Truck, Advance Interior and Component Design spotlighting the Chrysler 300 C Convertible, Chrysler Firepower, Chrysler Hollywood and Chrysler Phaeton.
Other: Visit www.chryslerheritage.com or call 248-944-0450 for event details.
The comments are owned by the poster.
We aren't responsible for their content.
You must login or register to post a comment.