Posted by mike on 2011/2/2 7:04:05 (1137) reads
From a Chrysler press release
Jeep brand sales were up 47 percent in January compared with the same month in 2010. All Jeep models currently in production posted a sales increase in January, led by the brandís flagship Jeep Grand Cherokee. Sales of the Jeep Grand Cherokee, the brandís volume leader, increased 130 percent in January versus a year ago. Sales of the iconic Jeep Wrangler were up 32 percent compared with January a year ago.
The Jeep brand is celebrating its 70th anniversary this year. To mark the occasion, the brand is creating distinctive, premium 70th Anniversary Edition models of each vehicle in its lineup that pay homage to the history of the legendary Jeep brand. All Jeep 70th Anniversary Edition models will arrive in showrooms in the first quarter, and all will be available in a unique Bronze Star exterior paint, in addition to Bright Silver and Black.
The Jeep brand unveiled its new 2011 Jeep Compass compact SUV at the North American International Auto Show in January. Offering unsurpassed 4x4 fuel economy and off-road capability in the compact-SUV segment, the 2011 Compass features a stunning new sophisticated design, with cues coming directly from the brandís premium icon, the all-new 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
More sales details after the jump...
- Jeep brand sales (23,079 units) increased 47 percent versus the same month last year (15,715 units)
- Jeep Grand Cherokee sales (7,612 units) improved 130 percent compared with January last year (3,311 units)
- Jeep Wrangler sales (6,444 units) increased 32 percent versus January 2010 (4,888 units)
- Jeep Patriot (3,452 units) posted a 75 percent year-over-year sales increase
- Jeep Liberty sales (4,052 units) increased 36 percent compared with January last year (2,987 units)
- Jeep Compass sales (1,423 units) were up 14 percent versus January a year ago (1,244 units)
The comments are owned by the poster.
We aren't responsible for their content.
You must login or register to post a comment.