Posted by mike on 2011/7/5 5:53:12 (1414) reads
From a Chrysler press release
Chrysler Group LLC today reported U.S. sales of 120,394, a 30 percent increase compared with sales in June 2010 (92,482 units), and the best June sales since 2007.
All Jeepģ and Ram Truck brand models contributed to the 30 percent June sales increase, including the all-new 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee, which posted a 208 percent sales increase, and the 2011 Ram pickup truck with a 35 percent sales gain.
Chrysler Groupís new fuel-efficient models also played a significant role in the June sales increase, including the new 2011 Chrysler 200 mid-size sedan, the new 2011 Jeep Compass compact SUV, and the new 2012 Fiat 500 city car.
The Jeep, Dodge and Ram Truck brands each posted year-over-year sales gains in June. The Jeep brandís 74 percent increase was the largest of the Chrysler Group brands. Both Chrysler Groupís car and truck sales posted sales gains in June compared with the same month a year ago.
The Jeep brand continues to roll, posting a 74 percent sales increase in June, the brandís best sales volume month since March 2008 and its 14th-consecutive month of year-over-year sales gains. All five Jeep brand models posted a sales increase compared with the same month a year ago. The iconic Jeep Wrangler was the best-selling Jeep model in June with sales of 11,290 units, a 27 percent increase. The all-new Jeep Grand Cherokee posted a 208 percent sales increase in June versus the same month in 2010. The new Jeep Compass compact SUV, with a 278 percent sales increase, posted the largest year-over-year percentage sales gain of any Chrysler Group model.
- Jeep brand sales (36,114 units) increased 74 percent compared with the same month last year (20,731 units)
- Sales of the new 2011 Jeep Compass (4,763 units) were up 278 percent versus June 2010 (1,259 units)
- Jeep Grand Cherokee sales (8,969 units) improved 208 percent compared with June last year (2,912 units)
- Jeep Wrangler sales (11,290 units) increased 27 percent versus June 2010 (8,923 units)
- Jeep Liberty sales (5,252 units) increased 36 percent compared with June last year (3,865 units)
- Jeep Patriot (5,840 units) posted an 77 percent year-over-year sales increase
The comments are owned by the poster.
We aren't responsible for their content.
You must login or register to post a comment.