Posted by mike on 2011/12/2 19:37:00 (2519) reads
The Jeep brand is continuing to post record sales numbers, and November, 2011 brought in some of the best sales in eight years!
Jeep brand sales were up 50 percent in November, the brand's best November sales performance since 2003 and its 19th-consecutive month of year-over-year sales gains. All Jeep brand models posted sales gains in November, including a 23 percent increase in Jeep Grand Cherokee sales.The new Jeep Compass logged the largest sales increase. Compass, offering unsurpassed 4x4 fuel economy and off-road capability in the compact-SUV segment, posted an imposing 887 percent sales increase in November, its eighth-consecutive monthly sales record this year. The Compass' 887 percent increase was by far the largest year-over-year percentage sales gain of any Chrysler Group model in November.
Jeep Wrangler set another monthly sales record in November; the SUV's sixth-consecutive monthly record this year. Not only were Wrangler sales up 41 percent in November, the most capable and recognized vehicle in the world also received the Residual Value Award in the "Compact Utility" category from ALG, the industry benchmark for residual values and depreciation data. The annual ALG Residual Value Awards recognize vehicles that are predicted to retain the highest percentage of their original price after a conventional three-year period. In addition, Kelley Blue Book's kbb.com named Wrangler Best Resale Value in its class and, for the second consecutive year, one of the Top 10 cars with Best Resale Value.
- Jeep brand sales (36,246 units) increased 50 percent compared with the same month last year (24,202 units)
- Jeep Wrangler sales (9,225 units) were up 41 percent versus November 2010 (6,552 units)
- Jeep Liberty sales (5,201 units) increased 53 percent compared with November sales a year ago (3,398 units)
- Sales of the Jeep Compass (4,262 units) were up 887 percent versus the same month in 2010 (432 units)
- Jeep Patriot sales (4,013 units) were up 46 percent compared with November 2010 (2,754 units)
The comments are owned by the poster.
We aren't responsible for their content.
You must login or register to post a comment.