Posted by mike on 2012/1/5 7:55:44 (2623) reads
(from a Chrysler press release)
Jeep brand sales were up 41 percent in December, the brand's best monthly sales performance since December 2007 and its 20th-consecutive month of year-over-year sales gains. The 2012 Jeep Wrangler, Grand Cherokee, and Compass significantly contributed to the brand's 41 percent increase.
The Compass' 1,035 percent sales gain in December was the largest of any Chrysler Group model in December. Wrangler, the most capable and recognized vehicle in the world, set a new sales record for the month of December; the model's seventh-consecutive monthly sales record this year. Grand Cherokee sales were up 36 percent in December, its best sales month since December 2005.
The new 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon – the most capable production vehicle on the planet – was named "Four Wheeler of the Year" by Four Wheeler magazine in December. The award is given annually by the editors of the opinion-leading off-road enthusiast magazine.
- Jeep brand posts its best sales month since December 2007
- Jeep Grand Cherokee logs its best sales month in six years
- Jeep Wrangler sets new sales record for month of December; seventh-consecutive monthly sales record this year
- Jeep Compass posts 11-fold sales increase compared with the same month a year ago
- Jeep brand sales (43,577 units) increased 41 percent compared with the same month last year (30,910 units)
- Jeep Wrangler sales (11,415 units) were up 39 percent versus December 2010 (8,227 units)
- Jeep Liberty sales (6,161 units) increased 23 percent compared with December sales a year ago (5,009 units)
- Sales of the Jeep Compass (4,255 units) were up 1,035 percent versus the same month in 2010 (375 units)
The comments are owned by the poster.
We aren't responsible for their content.
You must login or register to post a comment.