Posted by mike on 2012/2/9 8:32:46 (4725) reads
(from a Chrysler press release)
Jeep® Wrangler and Grand Cherokee the pillars of the Jeep brand continue to earn accolades from opinion-leading media outlets. The vehicles recently captured four more awards:
- Kelley Blue Book Total Cost of Total Cost of Ownership Mid-size Sport Utility award: 2012 Jeep Wrangler
- Kiplinger's Personal Finance Best Resale Truck-based SUVs: 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport
- MotorWeek Drivers' Choice Award Best Large Utility: 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee (shared with Dodge Durango)
- Kiplinger's Personal Finance Worth a Look Mid-size and Large Crossovers: 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
"We're delighted that the Jeep Wrangler and Grand Cherokee have received this recognition from these influential, opinion-leading media organizations," said Mike Manley, President and CEO Jeep Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. "These awards are especially meaningful because they focus on the customer. The MotorWeek award is specifically chosen from the buyers' point of view, while the awards from Kelley Blue Book and Kiplinger's focus on value for the customer which Jeep vehicles consistently deliver."
These four new awards for Jeep vehicles are in addition to the following recognition received by the Jeep brand and its vehicles so far in 2012:
- Polk Automotive Loyalty Award Most Improved Loyalty to Make: Jeep Brand
- Autobytel 2012 SUV of the Year: Jeep® Wrangler
- Overland Journal 2011 SUV of the Year North America: Jeep Wrangler
- U.S. News & World Report's Best Cars for the Money Off-Road SUV: Jeep Wrangler
- Cars.com's Play Car of the Year (Off-Roaders and Sun Lovers categories): Jeep Wrangler
- The Fast Lane Car's (TFLCar.com) Top-10 2012 Most Fun to Drive Cars: Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
- 2012 Vehix New Car Buying Guide, Convertible Under $40,000 Recommended: Jeep Wrangler
- 2012 Vehix New Car Buying Guide, SUV Under $30,000 Recommended: Jeep Wrangler
- 2012 Vehix New Car Buying Guide, SUV Under $30,000 Recommended: Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Consumer Guide Recommended Buy: Jeep Grand Cherokee
The comments are owned by the poster.
We aren't responsible for their content.
You must login or register to post a comment.
Posted: 2012/7/20 6:05 Updated: 2012/7/20 6:05
Just popping in
Re: Awards Keep Piling Up for Jeep
I am glad so much attention from experts and motorists. The honor of speaking, it is very deserved. Perhaps the crisis was joined for the Jeep in good stead in the end: the new models are even better and more attractive. There is a blessing in disguise. I just hope Jeep doesn't rest on its laurels and will continue to delight us with new products