Posted by mike on 2002/4/11 0:00:00 (750) reads
What metro area in the United States leads the nation in having 15 of the top 100 Jeep dealers in the nation - it's not where you think.
Metro Detroit Chrysler Jeep retailers lead the nation with 15 of the top 100 Chrysler Jeep retail stores in the nation. The top 100 Chrysler Jeep stores are annually awarded the "Pacesetter Award," by DaimlerChrysler based on retail new vehicle sales volume leadership and "Five Star" customer satisfaction. No other retail market, or even state, comes close.
The announcement was made by Bill Golling, president of the Chrysler Jeep Superstores Association. He is also president of Golling Chrysler Jeep of Bloomfield Hills, one of the top 100 dealers nationally.
"Five Star" is the coveted designation DaimlerChrysler dealers earn only after annually meeting a rigorous and demanding program to ensure customer satisfaction leadership.
The 15 metro Detroit Chrysler Jeep stores getting 2002 "Pacesetter Awards" are:
- Bill Snethkamp, Inc., Highland Park, MI
- Birmingham Chrysler Jeep, Troy, MI
- Golling Chrysler Jeep, Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Jim Riehl's Friendly Chrysler Jeep, Warren, MI
- Lochmoor Chrysler Jeep, Detroit, MI
- McInerney's Chrysler Jeep, Woodhaven, MI
- Mike Riehl's Roseville Chrysler Jeep, Roseville, MI
- Monicatti Chrysler Jeep, Sterling Heights, MI
- Northland Chrysler Jeep, Oak Park, MI
- Parkway Chrysler Jeep, Mt. Clemens, MI
- Rochester Hills Chrysler Jeep, Rochester Hills, MI
- Snethkamp Chrysler Jeep, Redford, MI
- Southfield Chrysler Jeep, Southfield, MI
- Suburban Chrysler Jeep, Novi, MI
- Taylor Chrysler Jeep, Taylor, MI
The comments are owned by the poster.
We aren't responsible for their content.
You must login or register to post a comment.