On All Fours, a Great Britian based Jeep news site has some information on some rumored 2000 model year changes to the Wrangler and Grand Cherokee.
For the Wrangler, they are reporting that the color "Solar Yellow" will be added as well as the option for Ultra Star 16" alloy wheels on Sahara models.
As for the Grand Cherokee, they are reporting the following changes:
- No major changes to engine, transmission or 4wd systems.
- Selec-Trac and 2WD will be offered with the V8 in the US.
- New leather for interior.
- Wood trim changed to "Spartan Burl".
- Instrumentation needles will be fully illuminated instead of just the tip.
- Sunvisor extensions available.
- Headlight warning light on dashboard.
- Colours dropped: Platinum and Deep Slate.
- Colours added: Silver Stone and Shale Green.
- Different colour for Laredo's side-cladding.
- Wheel rims with Camel accents discontinued.
Jarek's Jeep Toys let us know that Tonka has released a new 1/64 scale Jeep - check it out here.