Hummer HX Aimed Squarely at Wrangler
Date 2008/1/9 8:02:47 | Topic: Wrangler
A bunch of web sites just broke the media embargo on the Hummer HX, slated to debut next week at the Detroit Auto Show.
According to the press release, here are the main selling points of the HX:
* Youthful, open-air entry-level-size HUMMER
* Designed by a trio of young designers
* Convertible body with removable roof panels and modular rear roof assembly
* Easily removable fender flares and doors
* Full-time 4WD with front and rear locking differentials
* Aeronautically inspired interior with functional, lightweight design elements
* Reconfigurable instruments for highway and off-road driving
* 3.6L SIDI V-6 E85 FlexFuel engine with six-speed automatic transmission
HummerForums.com have the complete set of high-resolution photos.
Autoblog.com has the full press release.